Best UK Online Casino Reviews
Casino Deal is comprised of casinos that are 100% safe & secure, tested, reviewed and ranked. We guarantee and reassure you of the best and safest casino to choose where the best security measures are taken to ensure the safety of your information.
We are one of the most trusted online casino information sources, providing players with accurate, consistent and up to date information. We assist you in choosing an online casino that is rewarding, safe and exciting experience. Just the way it should be.
The first thing we consider if a casino is recommendable or not, is if the casino holds a legal license, if not, we do not consider reviewing it. Casinos without top software providers are also ranked low. Online casinos must successfully pass our evaluation criteria before we consider them as a recommended online casino. Our Online Casino Reviews are based on extensive research and knowledge, plus being inspired by online player opinions too.
Top 40 online casinos UK
Ladbrokes casino – Ladbrokes Casino is powered by Playtech software. Ladbrokes Casino has a wide range of choice from other games developers, such as NetEnt and Microgaming. There’s a range of slots and other games, plus a generous welcome bonus too of 200% up to £600!
Bet365 casino – Bet365 is a name that is synonymous with quality and trust, with good reason too. You cannot go wrong by making a deposit at Bet365. Playtech is the main game supplier, alongside a number of providers including NetEnt, Quickfire and more. As a new player you can choose between multiple deposit bonuses to kick start your bankroll.
888 casino – 888 resonates well among experienced casino players. The brand is one of the world’s largest, their services are second to none and players can feel right at home whilst gaming with optimum customer service. What’s in it for you as a new player? You can start off with the £88 no deposit bonus whilst enjoying the massive array of games at your disposal.
Paddy Power casino – Paddy Power started off as an Irish bookmaker, but they’ve managed to establish themselves as a successful casino brand worldwide. The casino boasts a diverse gaming collection brought on by Playtech, Amaya, IGT, Evolution Gaming and more. With a £5 no deposit on offer for all new players, there’s no reason not to take a quick stroll through Paddy Power.
Mr Green casino – Mr Green casino is unique. The casino has managed to differentiate itself thanks to Mr Green himself. Mr Green used to be exclusively available to Swedish gamers, but since expanding to the UK, the casino has hit the ground running in British online casino market. Mr. Green has now gone global with multiple localised sites. Players can enjoy a standard 100% deposit bonus up to £100, coupled with top shelf games supplied by NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT and NextGen.
Unibet casino – Unibet is yet another globally renowned casino brand that originated in the UK. They established themselves in 1997, maintaining a consistent presence on the market ever since. The casino will impress you via the smooth website and mobile app. The casino is a gaming haven for players who like to stick around for a good selection of bonuses, promotions and games, as well as tournaments.
Casumo casino – Casumo pulls ahead of the competition in terms of web design, but how do they fare in terms of functionality? The games selection is a balanced mixture of NetEnt, WMS, Greentube and SGI, generating plenty of choice for all. New players can be boosted by way of numerous deposit bonuses and the customer support team is one of the friendliest and most professional around. Casumo rivals the bar setters of the online gambling industry in many aspects.
Guts casino – Guts Casino launched in 2013 as a sportsbook and casino service. They are the essence of fast development. In such a short time span, they’ve managed to break through the competition in convincing fashion, attracting thousands of players from around the globe. Guts Casino maintains its player base thanks to its quality support service, recurring weekly bonuses and a gaming selection powered by NetEnt, Microgaming and Betsoft.
32Red casino – 32Red is an established UK brand, but their influence reaches much further. The casino is a first choice for a number of experienced players. They advocate fair play, put an emphasis on quality and take care of their customers.
32Red provides consistent quality, especially to players who look to spend a significant amount of time at this casino. New players can claim a £32 bonus for every £20 deposited, up to a maximum of £160. The bonus comes with fair wagering requirements, which can be completed on a variety of games supplied by Microgaming.
Recommended new UK online casino
Are you on the hunt for something new? 777 casino is the latest member of the 888 casino family. It has a good chance to become one of the best online UK casinos. Typically, with new casinos there is no way of identifying their reliability, but with 777, one is getting an extension of an already respected brand. Nonetheless, the casino brings a fresh look, an array of bonuses and a vast gaming collection including a live casino, as well as a sleek mobile app.
The Best Online Casino Welcome Bonuses… Anything but!
The fabled welcome bonus, every casino’s primary tool of attracting new players. When considering the best welcome bonus in an online casino, you should know that the devil is in the details. You will find some casinos offering thousands of pounds in bonus funds, but what’s the point if you need to wager 40 times that amount in a limited time frame? We’re talking tens of thousands of pounds here, an unrealistic sum that makes turning over your bonus money into withdrawable funds merely a dream.
Our checklist of very important factors that highly influence our reviews are:
- Licence and Jurisdiction – We recommend online UK casinos that are licensed and regulated by trusted online gambling regulators, especially the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission and Government of Gibraltar.
- Bonuses, Promotions and Rewards – The best part of playing at online casinos as opposed to land-based casinos, is that online casinos are rewarding you as soon as your signed up. We Look for lots of great promotions, loyalty and High Roller rewards programs, deposit bonuses and lots of other perks and benefits.
- Quality Games and Trusted Software Providers – Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, Novomatic, etc. are some of the reputable providers that we ideally recommend to be powering the best casinos. Top online casinos should have between 100 to 300 games plus, which include all types of slots, jackpots, live casino, poker games (and video poker), baccarat, roulette (American and European), blackjack, bingo and even keno. The top UK online casinos have live dealers for popular table games like blackjack and roulette. Playing with a live dealer guarantees that you're dealing with a real person as opposed to random number generators or dealing systems.
- Payment Options & Customer Support – Online Casinos that provide 24/7 support via live chat, email and free telephone support are highly recommended. Player questions and concerns need to be addressed in a timely manner. It is also important to us, as to whether or not all the popular payment methods are available. These include Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill and more. Withdrawals should be fast. Players no longer need to wait days or weeks to get their money.
- Fair Gaming – The best online casinos are generally audited externally through entities such as eCogra and as a result, there pay-out percentages are visible to the public.
- Responsible Gambling & Funds Protection – In order to be considered trustworthy, casinos must have a responsible gambling policy to protect players’ funds. This includes options to temporarily or permanently exclude yourself from the site, withdrawal lock features, deposit limits and more.
- Withdrawal Time – Easy, fast and effective withdrawals times are essential.
- Bonuses and Promotions – Is there a high roller VIP program, as well as bonuses and promotions for both new and existing players? Casinos that have generous offers, tend to value their players more.
Once all the above have been tested, we then proceed to providing a final score and creating a detailed list of our findings.
The Benefits of Regulated UK Online Casinos
- Ensures that casinos are trusted, financially stable and crime-free
- Ensures that UK casinos adhere to strict codes of conduct, where all player complaints are responded to by law.
- Ensures that your confidential information is secure and untouchable by 3rd parties.
- Should there be a dispute in terms of winnings, payments or even general queries, the UK Gambling Commission’s got your back!
The importance of customer service?
Critical, especially in an online environment as it is the face of the casino. The best casinos have a proven track record of speedy and attentive service, alongside multiple avenues of support such as email, telephone and most importantly 24/7 live chat. Maintaining your happiness, keeping you informed and engaged should be the number one priority of any UK casino.
Remember! A massive advantage for us British is that the winnings from our UK online casinos are not taxed by the UK HM Revenue & Customs.
Are you a bonus hunter?
So are we! If a casino doesn’t have a combination of no deposit bonuses, tournaments, special promotions and progressive jackpots… It may not be worth your time. The best online UK casinos offer various bet limits for players that enjoy high rolling on their favourite games.
- Is casino software still downloadable?
- Do I need to download casino software?
- Is there such thing as “slots for fun”?
- Can I play with real money at UK casinos?
- Is it legal to gamble at UK casinos?
- Is it easy to find the best welcome bonuses?
- Are UK casino payout percentages trustworthy?
Yes, it is and all secure casino sites are protected by SSL encryption for your security.
No. The best casinos offer everything players need. From mobile casino play, in-browser gambling to downloadable software.
Yes. Generally, there is a play for free practice mode available at most casinos. Please remember that any winnings cannot be converted int real money.
Yes, they do. Gambling for real money is 100% legal in the UK. Guess what? It is even 100% tax free!
If you are playing at regulated online UK casinos, then yes, UK citizens can gamble at online casinos. UK casinos must pass strict Gambling Commission regulations before being given a licence to operate in the UK.
The best UK casino welcome bonuses that we recommend are those which offer deposit bonuses plus free spins. But don’t forget about the wagering requirements, usually 20-30x the bonus. Not all casino games satisfy these requirements. Blackjack and roulette generally satisfy a portion of the requirements, slots obviously fulfil 100% of the wagering requirements.
Yes, they are. Payout percentages are accompanied by certificates from 3rd party companies. These companies monitor the gameplay logs of the online casino servers to determine whether the payout levels are correct. Payout percentages indicate your possibility of being a winner at your desired casino.