UK online casino payment methods
We have tested the most common online casino payment methods, so that our readers receive an overview of online casinos in the UK, and everything related to them.
When gambling on the Internet was still in its infancy, the topic of payment was still a big problem and a very difficult hurdle for players and providers alike. Due to the increasing popularity of online gambling, the number of payment options has multiplied accordingly. There is now a suitable solution for every type of player to make payments online.
Online casinos differ to one another on many important factors. Among these decisive factors, are payment methods, all of which have different advantages and disadvantages. Most newcomers to online casinos do not just have to sign up for a casino of their choice, but most often need tp choose a payment method that is most convenient for them.
Some important questions that should be considered are:
- How much does this payment option cost?
- How safe is it?
- What fees are charged?
- How fast are deposits or withdrawals completed?
- Which online casinos offer this payment option?
- Are there special discounts when using certain payment options?
Paying at online casinos with eWallets
eWallets are all methods in which the transaction takes place purely digitally, ie without traditional bank accounts. The big advantage of these methods is the speed at which transactions can take place. Many customers also enjoy the additional benefits in terms of security. Players can use ONE account with ONE password (or two factor) and have many withdrawn and deposited onto credit cards or bank accounts. Credit card data remains extremely private. E-wallets were invented because they were supposed to solve the problem of low-security amongst the increase of online shopping. E-wallets allow users to no longer have to specify their credit card numbers and sensitive account details directly with the seller.
The most popular online casino payment method is Paypal
Considering 100,000,000 people around the world use PayPal as a means of payment whilst playing at online casinos, is a good indication that the company has built a relatively safe product. Especially in the financial world players cannot gamble without trust and security. This is also the best reason to choose a PayPal Casino – Online payments can’t be any more secure.
Top 3 PayPal Casinos
Neteller and Skrill casino payments
These two eWallets were created mainly due to gambling. They both belong to the same parent company. Both are very easy to use but have some limitations. Both have the option to buy prepaid credit cards, which are then linked to the account. Players have the possibility to have direct access to their own money.
Top 5 Neteller and Skrill casinos
Credit cards & online casino payments
Credit cards are popular with online casinos because they provide a high degree of security when it comes to identity. If it is still somewhat possible to have a Skrill account under a wrong name, this will be much more difficult when it comes to credit cards. The easiest card to use is a VISA card, as payouts are very easy. Significantly more difficult are MasterCard or AmericanExpress cards.
Top 3 bonus offers from online casinos
Paysafecard online casino payment method
Paysafecard is one of the most popular prepaid banking solutions in the industry. It was developed in Europe in response to online payment difficulties within the gaming industry. Now widely available worldwide, it is a simple and fast payment solution that is accepted at a large number of online casinos in the UK.
Top 3 Paysafecard Casino Bonus Offers
UK Casino payment methods
- PayPal casinos – There are an incredible number of Paypal casinos on the internet.
- Bitcoin casinos – Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are conquering online casinos.
- Visa casinos – The most renown debit/credit card.
- MasterCard casinos – MasterCard does not really need a showcase for those who use credit and debit cards.
- Neteller casinos – Neteller is a private e-wallet and a subsidiary of the British company Optimal Payments PLC.
- Skrill casinos – Skrill is a financial services company that offers its clients a variety of opportunities over the Internet.
- Paysafecard casinos – As one of the leading companies in the field of prepaid payments, Paysafecard is today accepted online by the vast majority of online casinos for deposits. The Paysafecard has even become one of the most popular payment methods in the world of online casinos.
- Visa Electron casinos – The Visa Electron is a prepaid debit card that works like a real credit card and works on the network of the well-known and popular VISA credit card.
- Bank Transfer casinos – A bank transfer is a payment method that allows money to be transferred from one account to another – or from a casino to the player (and vice versa).
- WebMoney casinos – Registered WebMoney users can make payments online, exchange currencies, receive payments, take out loans, manage their account, and conduct other financial transactions.
- iDeal casinos – The Dutch payment system iDEAL works completely virtual and is adapted to the mobile market. Since 2005, the Dutch company has since been able to establish a good reputation with its innovative financial product.
- EntroPay casinos – EntroPay is a Visa card that works completely virtual and is based on a pre-paid system. You can even receive and store payments and refunds on the card. All the things a prepaid card does, just without the plastic.
- ecoPayz casinos – ecoPayz offers all the regular features of an e-wallet, plus the ability to withdraw money via a prepaid debit card. This makes the service particularly popular.
- Maestro casinos – Maestro is a debit card system that belongs to the MasterCard Financial Services Group.
- American Express casinos – American Express offers a variety of financial services, but they are best known for their credit cards.
- Boku casinos– a mobile payment method that allows users to make deposits into their online casino account within minutes, without any use of credit cards, checking accounts or e-wallets.
- Ethereum casinos – The cryptocurrency Ethereum has made almost as many headlines in the recent past as its predecessor Bitcoin.
- Cheque casinos – The check is still a popular method, especially in the US, for making payments. Recommended casinos 888 Casino Betfair Casino NetBet.com
- Pingit casinos – A mobile app that allows customers to send up to £1,500 and to receive up to £5,000 per day.
- Entercash casinos– This money transfer company has started to expand into throughout the EU and aims to provide banking services using the latest technological advancements.
- iDebit casinos– An online payment directly linked to your online bank account. Popular for its processing of payments almost instantly and low transaction fees.
Bank transfer at UK online Casinos
Bank transfer, of course, works for all casinos, but can be slow. Nevertheless, there are alternatives. A good example is the loading of your PayPal account by direct debit. Then you can simply pay with PayPal at the casino deposit.
Bitcoin/Ethereum online casino payment method
Here you pay not only with another method, but also with another currency. This payment is fine, but you do not have a wide casino selection. Bitcoin is very secure for those that prefer hardware wallets.
Depositing with mobile phones
Did you know that you can now deposit via your phone bill, using your mobile phone? Look for mobile casinos with the logos of Boku plus a mobile service provider. The Boku logo means you are at a mobile depositing compatible casino.