bet365 Casino – A Reputable UK Brand and One of the Best Online Casinos
This bet365 Casino review has been written from the perspective of two of our reviewers who have different experiences of this iconic UK betting and casino brand. They write with personal experience. One with years of playing at the casino and one who’s a relatively new customer.
They talk you through their experiences with the brand only, rather than all the facts and figures that you can easily find on the website. So you can rest assured that you’ll understand the bet365 Casino experience from real people and real players.
The bet365 Casino New Player Bonus
When I joined the bet365 Casino I was given the opportunity to receive a New Player Bonus which was a nice touch and was to a good value. The amount that I could receive was £100, matched at 100% on my first deposit at the casino.
Compared to other casinos that I play at, this is a relatively generous offer from bet365 Casino for new casino customers, with quite fair and quite transparent terms. The wagering requirements I had to meet were 15x the deposit and the bonus and there’s really two things for me to consider here.
Firstly, 15x wagering requirements is really low in the current climate. However, they balance that out by putting the requirements on both the deposit and the bonus. Whereas, many casinos have requirements just on the bonus, but at a higher rate. So overall I found it pretty fair.
How can I get a New Player Welcome Bonus from bet365 Casino?
I can only talk from personal experience here and how I received the new player bonus. It could be different for somebody else, based on their own situation. However, it’s fair to assume it would be a similar process and these are the steps I took to get the bonus.
- I registered as a new customer at bet365 Casino, following the bet365 registration process.
- Then I visited the deposit page and made my deposit – personally I deposited £100 but you can deposit min £10 and still qualify.
- When I made my deposit I chose the Offer Code – BONUS100
- I then went to play my first game where I accepted my first bonus
- In order to release my bonus funds and any winnings from them, I had to attempt to turn over the deposit AND bonus 15x – so in my personal case, £3,000 of turnover.
Everyone has their own opinions on wagering requirements but I thought bet365’s were fair and competitive when compared to the other bonuses out there at numerous online casinos in the UK. It’s up to you whether you choose to take the bonus that’s in front of you or not, so I would always suggest having a read of the key terms of the bonus to avoid any surprises further down the line.
bet365 Casino’s Significant Terms and Conditions of the New Player Bonus
As with any other online casino, there are significant terms and conditions attached to the bet365 casino bonus. In my experience, I’ve always found bet365 to be quite transparent in their terms and relatively fair. Although their wagering requirements are lower than others, it still tends to be based on both deposit and bonus, rather than just the bonus. So please be aware of that.
However, rather than summarising our own thoughts here, we are going to let bet365 describe their own significant terms and conditions. As it’s vital to them, and us, that these are understood before new players look to take on the bonus. So, in bet365’s own words:
‘Get off to a flying start in the Casino at bet365 with a New Player Bonus of up to £100! Deposit/transfer £10 or more and select the Offer Code BONUS100 to claim your 100% bonus.
Give your Casino at bet365 account a boost and start playing Casino at bet365’s great selection of games.
Significant up-to-date Offer Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to new Casino bet365 customers.
- Your first deposit/transfer (minimum £10) to Casino at bet365 will qualify for a 100% matched bonus, up to a maximum of £100. This is your ‘qualifying deposit/transfer’. Select the Offer Code BONUS100 when making your qualifying deposit/transfer.
- You will need to wager the amount of your qualifying deposit/transfer (capped at £100) plus wager the bonus 15 times on eligible games before you can withdraw your bonus funds and any winnings from them. Not all games contribute, or contribute at the same rate towards the wagering requirement. Please see Full Offer Terms and Conditions on the bet365 website.
- Any funds that you deposit/transfer above your qualifying deposit/transfer (capped at £100) can be withdrawn at your discretion without any impact on this offer. These funds will be held in and can be withdrawn from your ‘Withdrawable balance’.
- When this bonus is active, winnings from your deposits/transfers will be paid into your ‘My Funds’ balance. You can withdraw from your My Funds balance at any point. You will, however, forfeit the bonus and all funds held in your Bonus Funds balance if you withdraw from your My Funds balance prior to completing the wagering requirement.
- Minimal risk wagering on all versions of Roulette (which is defined as placing bets in such a way whereby the coverage of betting options exceeds 66% of all betting options), and all versions of Baccarat (which is defined as placing bets on both Player and Banker at the same time), will not contribute towards the bonus wagering requirements.
- A bet on a single game round cannot exceed 30% of the matched bonus.
- If the wagering requirement has not been met within 30 days of your qualifying deposit/transfer, any funds held in the Bonus Funds balance will be removed.
- For more information about all offers please visit the bet365 website.
18+ | Please Gamble Responsibly | begambleaware.org
Are there More Bonuses Available for Existing Customers?
During my time playing at the bet365 Casino I’ve encountered a number of different promotions and opportunities for free spins or bonuses. Being a major player in the betting and casino world, I’ve found that they rotate through promotions regularly. Therefore, I can’t talk definitively about what is on offer right now.
However, some of the promotions that I have recently encountered have included:
- Cashback promotions on bet365 Casino table games, like Blackjack & Roulette
- Challenges in the Live Casino
- Slot Games Feast – a group of challenges and offers available over a certain time period
There is definitely value available to regular customers. One thing I’ve personally found, both in the casino and in the betting site is that they will look to offer personalised offers and bonuses, via email in particular. This doesn’t mean that you will necessarily be offered the same things as me. But, from my personal perspective, it was a really nice touch.
They may well change over time too, so it’s fair to assume the above promotions might not be available forever. Although I really enjoyed making use of them and would recommend that players give all promotions they come across a chance.
It’s Easy Finding your Way Around the bet365 Casino Site
One thing I particularly love about the bet365 Casino is that everything just works well and is completely functional. Which may sound a bit dull to some, but this quality shouldn’t be overlooked when it comes to finding a great online casino.
The site is easily navigated, and you can find and play games easily. Whilst deposits and withdrawals have always been super fast for me in the UK.
If there was any criticism from me personally, it would be that bet365 casino isn’t necessarily as modern or flashy as some of it’s competitors. However, this is really an irrelevance and isn’t a reason to avoid playing with them.
The Best Online Casino Games at bet365 Casino UK
One thing is fair to say – that there is a huge range of casino games to play at bet365 Casino. These come very clearly from a range of different providers. I can’t list them all as things change regularly. However, my knowledge of the casino world lets me easily identify some great casino games from Playtech including loads of the superhero games such as Batman.
During my time playing, I’ve experienced a full range of casino games including:
- Online casino slot games
- Blackjack & Roulette
- Progressive jackpots
- Video Poker
- Card games
On top of this, they also have other products that I’ve experienced. These include Live Casino – blackjack & roulette, Card Games, Poker, Sports Betting, and Bingo, so they really stand out if you like the overall gambling experience.
Amazing Payment Methods at bet365 Casino UK
One thing that I haven’t experienced to the fullest is every single payment method that bet365 Casino offers. However, the ones I have experienced are thankfully two of the best casino payment methods available today. These are – debit cards and PayPal.
The deposits I’ve made have been instant. Whilst the withdrawals I’ve received have also been as fast as any other casino I’ve played at. On debit cards, my withdrawals have been back into my account within 3-4 days. Whilst with PayPal, it’s taken no more than one day.
Personally, I think PayPal casinos are some of the best online casinos out there. This is because it’s such a quick and efficient, yet safe and secure payment method.
When you join up to bet365 Casino, I’d advise that you check out the payment methods available to you. However, when checking on my account in the UK I can see the payment methods that bet365 Casino offers for deposits and cashout are below.
- Debit Card
- Apple Pay
- Fast Bank Transfer
- Wire Transfer
The bet365 Mobile Casino Experience
Much like the desktop site, the mobile app works really well. It is completely functional and is easy to navigate. I personally only use the iOS app so will talk about that only, but it’s clear that they have an Android app now in the Play store. There is also a mobile website too if you prefer that sort of thing.
I can perform all the same gambling functions on the bet365 casino app as I can on the desktop site. Functions such as depositing and withdrawing, playing the best mobile casino slots and mobile casino jackpots and contacting customer support when needed.
As casino apps go, it’s always been one of my favourites.
My Experience with the bet365 Casino Customer Support
Much like with the payment methods, I haven’t experienced all methods of customer service that are available to me in the UK.
Part of this reason is that I’ve been largely impressed with bet365 Casino and haven’t had many issues to report. And, when I do have a question, the excellent ‘help’ page which is essentially a giant list of FAQs, is extremely helpful and is one solution I’ve used plenty of times.
Outside of this, I’ve used the Live Chat feature on occasion which has always had a speedy turnaround, not to mention the helpful staff that are on the other end of the chat. The best thing about it is that it runs 24/7 so there’s always someone available to sort your issues at whatever time of the day you may be playing.
I have also used the email function in the past. This, in honesty, took a little while to respond to. However, I put this largely down to the fact I’m spoiled with the Live Chat customer service and FAQ functions and expect too much from other formats.
All-in-all when I check out the bet365 contact us page on my account, I can see the following options available to me. However, it’s always worth mentioning that it could be different for you and the options that you have.
- Live Chat
- UK Specific Phone Lines
bet365 Casino Review: An Excellent Online and Mobile Casino Experience
If you’ve read this far, you’ll understand that our personal experiences with bet365 have been really strong. From their New Player Bonus, through to the product itself on desktop and mobile, and from payment methods through to the guys and girls on customer support.
If you’re in the market for a new online or mobile casino, then it makes total sense to consider bet365 Casino. Even more so if you’re also into betting and other gambling products too. We did and we’ve loved it ever since.
The Pros of bet365
- 24/7 support via live chat, email, and phone
- Highly secure site
- Vast selection of jackpot slots
- Good number of payment options
- Available in multiple languages
The Cons of bet365
- Could be more promotions for existing customers
bet365 Casino FAQs
Can you Deposit using PayPal at bet365 Casino in the UK?
During my time playing at the bet365 Casino, I’ve regularly deposited and withdrawn funds using PayPal as a payment method.
When you join up, it’s worth checking that you have it available to you too. If you do, then it’s definitely one of the best payment options they have.
Where is bet365 Casino licensed?
bet365 Casino seemingly has a number of licences, going by their website. However, the only real licence that matters for players from the UK is the licence from the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
They have this, meaning you can really trust them as a brand that follows regulation and compliance well.
How do bet365 Casino Compare for Welcome Bonuses?
This depends largely on what you’re after as an online casino player and what type or level of player you are. In my personal use of bet 365, I’ve experienced a New Player Bonus of £100 which I had to turnover 15x along with the deposit.
This puts it in the midfield for me when it comes to the value of welcome bonuses. And, of course, significant terms and conditions apply.
Is there a separate bet365 casino app?
I’m pleased to say that there is a bet365 casino app, which I downloaded and was able to use with minimal effort. It looks great, works well, and is the perfect way to bet at bet365 casino on the go.